Experienced Chiropractic Physician in Cincinnati.
Dr. John Ruch is an experienced and well-respected chiropractic physician in Cincinnati where he has his full-time practice.
The focus of his practice is occupational health and injury care with special emphasis on providing timely integrated therapies to inured workers. Dr. Ruch is a “problem solver” working within a workers comp system that can at times be very slow and cumbersome for Ohio injured workers. We offer our patients early access to both diagnostic and treatment options in an effort to return patients to their jobs and families and to mitigate extended disabilities, lost income, and poor recovery.
Dr. Ruch completed his undergraduate and pre-professional curriculum at The Ohio State University. He holds Bachelor of Science degrees in both Education and Human Biology. He continued postgraduate studies at the University of Cincinnati prior to beginning professional training at the National University of Health Sciences in Chicago Illinois. He has continued his post-doctorate training in the areas of occupational health, spine trauma, and has obtained triple certification in the practice of anesthesia assisted manipulation.
Dr. Ruch has been in private practice in Cincinnati since 1987. Along with developing a unique multi-specially spine and musculoskeletal practice, he has served in numerous leadership roles. He developed and chaired the Ethics Committee of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association, and has served as the Director of the Chiropractic Services with the Christ Hospital Spine Institute and the Department of Chiropractic Services with Mercy Hospital West Campus. He has also been an affiliate chiropractic panel provider for the Mayfield Spine Institute and has been a panel speaker for several local hospitals where he has contributed his expertise in chiropractic medicine and multi-disciplinary management of spine and neuro-musculoskeletal injury.
Currently, Dr. Ruch balances his time between practice administration and business development, and continues to provide clinical services for the group. He remains an advocate of coordinated health services particularly in the area of occupational health.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Education, The Ohio State University, 1980
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Human Biology, National University of Health Sciences, 1984
- Graduate: Doctorate of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences, 1986
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1986
- Occupational and Industrial Health , Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1992
- Impairment Rating and Disability Evaluation, 1998
- Functional Capacity Evaluations, Corporate Health of American, 2002
- Anesthesia Assisted Manipulation, University of Bridgeport, 2008
- Anesthesia Assisted Manipulation, Southern California University of Health Sciences , 2009
- Anesthesia Assisted Manipulation, New York College of Chiropractic, 2011
- ODG Guidelines, Work Loss Data Institute, 2014
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Jewish Hospitals of Cincinnati
- Kenwood Surgery Center
- American Back Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Society of Pain Management Practices
- American Academy of Spine Physicains
- American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Cincinnati Magazine, peer nominated, Top Cincinnati Chiropractors, 2014
- Cincinnati Magazine, peer nominated, Top Cincinnati Chiropractors, 2015
Request an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed